Welcome to a new, more comfortable way to purchase a home.
- Teach and refresh you the Entire Home Buying Process. So you can make the most informed decisions. I do not “sell” you a home. The goal is to simply provide you with all the information you need to help you make the best decision for yourself as well as protect your best interest. While advising you on resale advantages, financing, and negotiating, but the decision is yours to make!
- Be your personal Realtor® to help you through the entire process while helping you complete your due diligence in the Buyer Beware State.
- Help you obtain the absolute best financing FOR YOUR SITUATION. Keep in mind; you may have a much better experience when you use a loan officer/company that I am familiar with their successes. My recommendations are based on past experiences with different companies. Of course, you may use any lending institution. We advise you to call this company to get a pre-approval and to compare your purchasing power: Sam Davis/FBC Mortgage 205.240.8014
- Show you money saving tips. I’ll show you how to save on financing, insurance, home repairs, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Use all our resources to help YOU find and negotiate your home, including: Birmingham, Area Multiple Listing Service, salaried and/or commission paid team members, networking, Court House Retrieval Systems, automobile, gas, Computers, software, our rented space and equipment, and most importantly my time and 16 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOW HOW SELLING HUNDREDS OF HOMES!
- Provide you with updated listings of all homes on the market that meet your Criteria on a daily basis via e-mail. Many of the internet sites do not have current information and may frustrate you because homes may already be under contract or are not on the market.
- Show you homes at times that are convenient to you. My goal is for you to always get the service you deserve. Of course, appointments must be made at reasonable times with proper advance notification.
- Complete a Neighborhood Analysis on any home you have serious interest. To verify the value of the home you’re interested in, we will do an analysis of the surrounding homes to see what they’ve sold for. The analysis will show what homes in the neighborhood are currently on the market for. This report will document how the neighborhood is increasing in value. This process is vital to your bottom line.
- Provide an estimated Net Sheet to show how much money you will need for Closing. Your mortgage broker (Sam Davis/FBCMortgage20 5.240.8014 or the mortgage professional you choose) can provide you with a Good Faith Estimate which will be even more specific.
- Facilitate and monitor closing procedures acting as a liaison between the mortgage company, the attorney’s office, the termite company, the home inspector, the seller, the title company, and the insurance company to ensure closing goes smoothly.
Because you want the best home buying value in Birmingham, you agree to:
- Send us your pre-approval letter before you see any homes. This letter will answer all your questions about credit and special programs that you qualify for. This letter will be an help us negotiate the best possible purchase for you.
- Ride by the homes that interest you. You’ll save yourself lots of time and hassle just by riding by the homes that interest you from the e-mails I send you. If you don’t like the neighborhood, you won’t want to live there. Also, a house may look much better in a photo than it actually does. So click on the address in the MLS data sheet and if it looks like the location is convenient then drive by to check out the neighborhood. You may discover that you want to concentrate on just a few neighborhoods after riding through them.
- See homes only in your price range. It would be a waste of all of our time if we show you homes that are above or below what you want o spend. It is recommended that we view homes listed no more than $5,000 to $8,000 over your price range. If you are going to request that the seller of the home contribute toward YOUR closing cost then it is recommended that we not look at home that are much more than your desired purchase price. The contribution to YOUR closing cost by the seller makes negotiation a little tighter.
- Make showing appointments no later than 24 hours in advance. After hours and weekends are acceptable for seeing homes as long as you schedule your requested showing time at least 24 hours prior to the time that is convenient for you. Because I want to be available for you when you want to view houses… the more notice the better I will be able to prepare information to help you with very important decisions. Sunday showings must be after 1:00. If you have to cancel a showing appointment, please call me as soon as possible so I can have the appropriate time to call home seller to reschedule.
- Limit the number of homes you want to see during any showing apointment When scheduling homes to see, it is recommended that we visit no less than 3 per appointment so you’ll have comparisons. We will not be able to see more than 8 per appointment because any more than this will confuse you; they’ll start to run together. According to the National Association of Realtors, the average buyer sees 10 homes before buying one; often times it’s the very first one he or she sees. If for some reason you have not found the home you want during the first ten showings and continue to look, after seeing 30 homes you agree to sit down with us to re-evaluate your wants, needs and expectations so we can help you find exactly what you want.
AVAILABILITY: Please feel free to contact us anytime at 205-527-9605. You can also email me at: DonnaFitts@REMAX.net .
CONDITION OF PROPERTY AND NECESSITY OF INSPECTION: Buyer acknowledges and agrees that we as Realtors are not experts on the condition of any property and make NO representations whatsoever about the condition or its suitability for Buyer’s intended purposes. We recommend that you hire a Home Inspector to complete an inspection on the property you want to buy, and that your decision to consummate the closing of such house will be based entirely on what the home inspector advises. It is the Buyer’s responsibility, NOT the agent’s, to find any problem associated with such property. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that once Buyer has closed on such property; all activity surrounding property becomes the responsibility of the Buyer. You agree to hold RE/MAX Advantage South harmless.
LIMITED CONSENSUAL DUAL AGENCY: RE/MAX Advantage listed property. Buyer realizes that RE/MAX Advantage is the agent of the Owner of any property listed with RE/MAX Advantage may not act as a Buyer’s agent and as a Sellers agent simultaneously. If Buyer agrees to see home listed with RE/MAX Advantage, as long as seller consents to the same, Buyer agrees to limited consensual dual agency where RE/MAX Advantage, represents both parties in one transaction fairly and without revealing ANY confidential information of either party to the other.
As the Buyer you will have to decide whether you agree to be shown RE/MAX Advantage listed properties. The advantages to including these properties on your list are that you will not be limiting your property search AND the accessibility to the listing agent for additional information needed.
Buyer understands that a written consent form must be completed and signed by both Buyer and Seller in order for RE/MAX Advantage to act as a limited consensual dual agent. Certain differences or conflicts of interest may arise when one company represents both parties in the transaction.
COMPETING BUYERS Buyer realizes that RE/MAX Advantage represents many buyers and may be showing them the same properties for sale to others and may end up in a situation where RE/MAX Advantage represents competing buyers for the same property.
RECOMMENDATIONS/REFERRALS: We will gladly provide you with the names of companies and/or people who can help you in certain situations. But, we do not warrant the service of the products provided by anyone except our company. You are always FREE to use any professional you choose during the process of the transaction. You agree to release us from any liability and responsibility pertaining to any referrals of products or services.
NON-DISCRIMINATION: It is illegal to discriminate in the sale or lease of real estate because of race, color, religion, handicap, familial status, sex, or national origin. But not for meanness or hatefulness. We reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any time if a Buyer is mean, unruly, unreasonable, too demanding, or does not follow the steps laid out in this Agreement which he or she has committed to do in order to take an active role in his or her own search.